Books Read: 23
Pages Read: 5,789
Shortest Book: The Enigma of Amigara Fault by Junji Ito (33 pages)
2018 Book(s): I’ll Be Gone In The Dark by Michelle McNamara
Favorite Book Read in 2018: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Book Outside My Usual Reading: Selected Poems of Langston Hughes
Book I Learned Something From: The Baby Thief by Barbara Bisantz Raymond
Book(s) I Gifted in 2018: Girl Squads by Sam Maggs, 101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think by Brianna Wiest
2019 Reading Goals
Combined with the Reading Glasses Podcast Reading Challenge 2019 (the first list)!
- Read a translated book.
- Read a nonfiction piece that you have no prior knowledge of.
- Read a book by a trans author.
- Read a graphic novel.
- Read a short story collection or anthology.
- Join a book club.
- Pre-order or request a book.
- Do a library card social media post with a photo.
- Contact/thank a favorite author.
- Have a relaxing book day.
The ones below are based on my reading habits and the things I’d like to change.
- Find poetry that speaks to me.
- Find a comic/graphic novel that I’d give 5 stars to.
- Find a series that I’d actually read all of.
- Clean out bookshelf of all books I won’t read. (Donate!)
- Read a book > 1,000 pages.